As you will see in the following pictures, I am (apparently) a messy crafter. I was *in*the*zone* today with my bag liner, so maybe it was just the frenzy I was in - I don't think I am ususally that bad.
I started that liner a few weeks ago on a super-productive day, but I still needed to add the pockets because, what purse is cool without inside pockets? I mean, really...
So, today was a challenge because I was not thinking when I sewed the liner into the bag shape that it would be w-a-a-a-y easier to add the pockets beforehand. Ugh. Still, I triumphed, especially for the first one I've ever made! Not only did I add two kick-ass skull and crossbones pockets, but I added a zippered pocket on the other side and a heavy-duty interfaced bottom - all after I'd sewn the sides of the bag together! I'm pretty impressed with myself because it was tricky to do it this way. I have definitely learned to do the pockets first for next time, though. I hope you can see enough from my shoddy pics... I'll post better ones when I finish the bag! Hooray!
** ( I forgot, we are currently without a photo editing program, so the pics are on the way...) **